Here at Medx Inc, we're committed to helping you find the best exercise equipment and fitness related equipment for your budget.
Avoid gimmick and "as seen on TV" fitness equipment. You are going to get your best results with proven methods. Free weights (even cheap dumbbells), resistance, and hard work. Always look to buy used equipment, most people pruchase exercise equipment and never you use it. Craigslist.org may be a good starting point for your search.
We also provide links and resources to expert advice on exercise programs, diets, weight loss, muscle gain, vitamins, supplements & strength training. Also an overview on great fitness sports like racquetball.
The five check points below are an outline of the philosophy of productive strength training. Maximum gains result from addressing these 5 check points:
1. Full range of motion exercises - raise and lower the weight through the muscles full range of motion.
2. Allow the muscles to raise the weight - eliminate all arching, bouncing, throwing, and jerking movements while raising the weight.
3. Emphasize the lowering of the weight: Lower the weight in a controlled manner, thereby allowing the muscle to lower the weight. The muscle that is used to raise the weight is the same muscle used to lower the weight. Use 3-5 seconds as a guideline to lower the weight.
4. The point of momentary muscular fatigue has been reached when the athlete can no longer properly raise another good repetition. Each set must be performed with an ALL OUT EFFORT to momentary muscular fatigue (MMF).
5. Supervision - Athletes should be paired off so that every repetition of each exercise is supervised to guarantee proper execution.
Travel Fitness Tips
Whether you are going to Las Vegas, California, Atlantic City, Miami, or even Biloxi it is important to continue your fitness.
Take hotel stairs instead of elevators, see if they have a gym for guests, and even do push ups in your room. Remember, every little bit helps.